Whether tooling around town, cruising campus or pedaling to the grocer, the stylish Civia Loring offers comfort, safety and utility. From its gently sloping top tube to its bamboo fenders and matching trim, the Loring is a study in elegance, simplicity and fun.
Load up the front rack with groceries and the back rack with picnic gear, the Loring carries big loads while delivering an exceptionally balanced ride. The Loring features a steel frame, disc brakes and a three or nine-speed internally geared hub.
- Double butted 4130 steel frame and fork
- Post mount disc brakes
- Arced, semi-horizontal dropouts
- Aluminum racks with natural bamboo panels
- Loring 80 degree handlebar
- Double-leg kickstand
- Fork spring for improved stability while on kickstand
- Stainless steel headtube badge