Introducing GURU Photon: quite simply, the world’s most advanced composite road frame. At the root of this bike’s gram-for-gram supremacy is the use of North-American sourced, military grade HS 40 carbon fibre.
Imagine a carbon frame that delivers off-the-chart power transfer and yet is more comfortable than any road bike you’ve ever ridden. A bicycle that corners like a Formula 1 car, yet is silky smooth and reliable over the long haul. Now, consider that this same bike happens to be the lightest production frame in the industry ― tipping the scales under 750 grams for a 54 cm frame ― and has withstood the most rigorous durability tests we could throw at it. Too good to be true? Not anymore.
Through rigorous FEA analysis and a ‘less is much more’ design philosophy, this material’s exceptional properties are harnessed to produce an unprecedented stiffness-to-weight-to-comfort ratio. Like every GURU frame, Photon is custom crafted in-house to individual rider specifications. That means the superior ride quality of a perfect fit is standard issue. Finally, an ultra-lightweight that can make a believer out of any cyclist.
- The new lightweight champion is an exceptionally powerful and durable machine.
- Profiled seat stay design accentuates vertical compliance.
- A bike that is as comfortable as it is responsive.
- Available with an integrated seat mast ― which further lessens overall bike weight and absorbs high-frequency vibrations ― or optional standard seat post; Pressfit BB30 or standard B.S.A. external bearings.
- Your bike, exactly how you want it.